Questions from the Q& A session:
1. How do you see operations extending the working hours from 8-10 to 24x7 going ahead in the future times? In order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the business...
2. Going ahead with reconfigurations of workspaces, do you see a trend of new concept of “Flex Cabins” coming up? In order to squeeze in more workspaces in the facilities....
3. Earlier grade- A offices were based on approx 70 sqft/ person. BPO has 30sqft/person or less . What will be the new post covid norms. 50 % of original capacity means approx 100sqft/person. Which means cost of establishment will go up. Management seems to prefer more multiple shifts than increasing space per person. How are these issues being tackled?
4. With the massive changes coming up in work spaces how are project heads handling the cost implications?
5. WHAT KIND OF FEEDACK PLATFORM ARE COMPANIES USING FOR EXPRESSING CONCERNS?
6. To Mr. Vikram, CBRE- Do you think quality will take a back seat while managing projects as time lost during this pandemic may have priorities for timely completion?
7. Can WFH be threatening to facility Management business? Due to Pandemic we all are work from which gives us lots of carbon footprint savings, energy savings & huge OPEX savings? So most of the IT/ITES/ companies are willing to implement WFH?
8. Would there be consideration of infrastructure costs for working from home in the new working world?
9. Question to Reema...
How do you see the use of heat mapping sensors in retrofit scenario, help boost workforce confidence... ???
10. VERY INFORMATIVE. GREAT WORK FROM ALL PANELISTS
11. Hi Panelists, my quetion is how you see co-working getting impacted with post covid scenario and weather it will transform as co-working2.0, and if so how?
12. Would there be a shift in the thought process of how work spaces are designed? especially large work spaces or production or ODC areas ...keeping distancing and other social norms into picture
13. How AI can impact the "New Normal”??
14. How will the job of salesperson be impacted by the pandemic and what will be the new normal for the job of a salesperson?
15. Question for Vikram - How much of IOT and automation platforms do we see getting adopted by the enterprises which can transform the work places into smart workplace environment.
16. What's the future of CO Working Spaces & Offices
17. Would there be consideration of infrastructure costs for working from home in the new working world?
18. IT or any other sector can surely have WFH but for construction industry it is not of an option. What are your views on that? and labour shortage thats going to happen as all the workers are travelling back to their native place.
19. How can a salesperson work with the new normal concept?? How are companies supporting them? Cause the most pressure is on the sales teams once the economy resume and we've been asked to prioritise their requirements.
20. What are the immediate digital use cases you visualize in the post Covid workplaces?
21. Will car rental industry transform to work-from-car model specifically for people who travel for work
22. There has to be large cost to ensure that appropriate technology is implemented to ensure security for WFH. This will require higher budgets. How can these be rooted to management and make them understand the long term benefits. Or on the other hand how can this be achieved within shoe-string budgets?
23. Question for Reema
Do you think Post Covid-19, Organisations will be Less Hierarchical, enabling Open Communication ??
24. Is there any possibility of co-working spaces moving closer to residential areas providing staff to come out of house but not travel far?
25. How can/will organisations help integrate employees who were let go during covid-19 to reintegrate with the newer ways of working. Collaboration and remote working were experienced by only the remote workers who retained their jobs and worked from home. What about those who were suddenly let go and are now experiencing months of no routine or uncertainity?
26. Mr Deben - Will the industry witness geographical shift of offices from dense locations like Mumbai to relatively leaner locations like Blore or Hyderabad?
27. Is it the right idea to convert PPE as dress code?
28. Which is one change falling in place courtesy Covid-19, that you otherwise failed to bring around over years ? Every panelist is welcome to opinion
29. Are we taking it for granted that clients will suddenly turn tech savvy and align with technology upgrade of businesses on immediate basis, as is the need of the hour?
30. What about employee testing before resuming office duties, which we are seeing in most of the offices one by one? And how can social distancing be maintained amongst the staff during lunch breaks or where organizations have huge canteens and seating arrangements?
31. If HVAC is not a major factor, why is CPWD suggesting 100 % fresh air replacement?
32. What types and how much percentage of automation we can see in the construction industry?
33. Today Architects are talking about Technology and Engineering, Engineers are talking about Design Aspects... Do you feel companies will prefer new “Imagineers” going ahead in their teams? As rightly said by Rajat Sir, all teams coming together in building and operations is the way...
34. Mr Praveen Vasudeva - Currently, what are some of the foremost strategies being implemented by companies as priority - and in what order?
35. Bimal sir - Do you see aspects from healthcare design coming into workspace design now?
36. Praveen - Infrastructural model moved to technology-based model after COVID.. What will be the adaptability level requirement of organizations in RE cost?
37. To Bimal Sir - What is the importance of the use of modular products like Raised Access Flooring Systems in office design post the pandemic?
38. Mr Schutte - How do you carry out space utilization studies now with the office not going to be at full density potential due to COVID.
39. Praveen - What are the key tech and automation systems that is helping companies helping back to offices?
40. Will the social distancing norm not negate the gains achieved by rationalisation of office space through usage analytics, technology and efficient design.