Panel topic: Design & Construction in Healthcare – Gaining a leading edge with innovations and smart solutions
The expert panel deliberates on sharing strategies and ideas for the healthcare fraternity to discuss latest trends in the healthcare construction sector. The discussion will focus on designing and planning of efficient healthcare facilities, infrastructure challenges, technological disruptions in Indian healthcare impacting patient healing and key issues related to cost and timeline optimization.
• Raviganesh Venkataraman, CEO, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals
• Vivek Desai, Managing Director, Hosmac
• Rahul Kumar, Principal Architect, RKA
• Manu Malhotra, Founder Partner, RSMS Architects
• Ramakrishna Paluri, Head – Projects, Gleneagles Global Hospitals Ltd
• Nitin Bansal, Director – Projects, Morphogenesis
Panel topic : Profit by Design – Articulating on how intelligent hotel design cab be a smart business investment
The panel discussion aims to focus on hotel development and upgradation; with high-level professionals from the hospitality industry elaborating on commercial challenges, latest build techniques, operational efficiency and updated technologies required for guaranteeing optimization in operations and improvisation to the hotels bottom-line in the long run.
• Zachary Jekot, Vice President, HKS
• Rajiv Batra, Head of Design, InterGlobe Hotels
• Shiv Kashyap, Vice President - Technical Services, India & South Asia, AccorHotels
• Reema Diwan, Corporate Director- Technical Services & Interiors, Taj Hotels Resorts, Palaces & Safaris
• Salil Khare, Managing Director – India, Ascentis
• Sudeep Kolte, VP - S&M, Gyproc India